Thursday, April 7, 2011

Week 2

I work in Downtown Minneapolis at the Target Headquarters.  It is a neat city with lots of sites to see.  In the afternoon, the sun shines on the buildings and it is interesting.

 I really want to take some pictures in the morning befre the sun comes up -- the glass on the buildings reflect  the colors of the clouds and it is really quite spectacular.  The only problem is that the view I want is from a bridge with no where to pull off.  Any ideas??





2 comments:

martha said...

Oh, I'm glad I happened to check back on your blog. I love your new photos. Isn't it fun to find interesting things in new places!

Jill Willeke said...

Thanks for stopping by! I am trying to do a photo walk each week. My schedule is a bit more hetic, but I have joined a photo club here in WI and am a bit more inspired this quarter.