Sunday, February 6, 2011

Completed!


These are some of my favorites from the year.  Three hundred and sixty five days of pictures.   There were several nights when I got back out of bed to take a photo.   I learned a lot about discipline and realized that I can stick to a goal set. 

It was year where I spent time in 5 different countries, traveled all across the southeast US, and made an unexpected move to Wisconsin.  Through it all, I had my camera by my side and learned a LOT about photography and hope to continue to hone my skills in the coming year. 

The project is complete and my goal was realized.  I havn't set a new goal, but will bet back into the habit of taking pictures this week. 

2 comments:

The 4 Sullivans said...

Yeah!!! This was such a fun project to do with you!!! I love you and miss you!!! FABULOUS PICS!!!!

martha said...

Gret job!
Are you goig to keep it up?