Friday, January 29, 2010
29
Well, I forgot my camera today when I went to teach my ESL class. The kids are soooo cute, but wild tonight. Then, I remembered, I have not taken a picture today. So I staged the books on my night stand for a picture. It is a bit eclectic.
I had to use my mini tripod for this one -- I am learning that I can't hold the camera still enough and need to use a tripod
Megashift -- Great book about how God is working around the world!
Good to Great -- How businesses that are good can become great.
Our Covenant God -- Kay Author's book on covenant -- excellent explanation.
Love and Respect -- All about how husbands and wives to relate to one another; wives respect your husbands, husbands love your wives.
The Associate -- Bought it in America and forgot I had it! Started it last night -- amazing that I have not picked it up today.
House -- Started reading it, but it is a bit spooky -- I don't like spooky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment